Commercial Pig Nutritionist
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Work location: Northern Ireland
Salary: To be discussed
The Job: To develop and support the nutritional pig business in this exciting company.
· Supporting the growth and development of their Feed Mill and Pig home mix business
· Developing the sales of pig premix and innovative products to existing and new customers
· Working closely with their technical team to deliver on new product development and market solutions
· Regular attendance at industry technical meetings
· Identify, build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders.
· Responsibility for organizing and collating trail data as deemed appropriate
· Liaise with the Marketing Department to ensure the growth of their company
· All Ireland Travel will be required to customer meetings and trade events
· Agricultural / Science degree or Veterinary background
· Previous commercial nutritionist experience with pigs is critical
· Feed formulation experience with pig diets
· Experience working in a technically sales focused organization
· Working in a technically sales focused organization
· Fluency in written and spoken English
Key Skills, Abilities & Competencies
· Commercial awareness
· Ability to provide technical nutritional support to our customers which will convert in to business.
· The ability to identify and plan improvements for our customers
· Strong nutritional problem-solving skills to root cause and ability to resolve nutritional problems.
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical skills with good attention to detail
· Self-motivated, self-starter, determined and able to work on own initiative
Please send your CV to roxy@agriFJ.co.uk