Field Business Manager (FBM) – South West of England
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Full Time Field Business Manager to cover the South West of England. The Field Business Manager will be responsible for the business expansion and profitable sales of NMR products and services within their defined area. This role will be challenging but exciting. It will encompass a wide range of areas and draw heavily on organisational, marketing and interpersonal skills to ensure sustained business expansion in the area. We are looking for a candidate who can take the business forward by example and establish NMR as market leader in the area. The role will report to the National Field Manager & Director and will be expected to attend regular meetings to review performance versus budget and make changes where appropriate. Sales and Marketing experience will be key skills to ensure the area is developed and its full potential.
Essential Key Skills:
- A graduate, HND or equivalent in Agriculture or Agri related
- The ability to manage and motivate a Field based team
- To demonstrate leadership and vision for the future
- Practical farming experience
- An ability to network and communicate
- A wide knowledge of the dairy industry
- To be responsible for business expansion and for the profitable sales of NMR products and service provision within your area.
- To manage and drive a motivated team to achieve targets of all products and services
- To undertake various MI reporting
- To ensure your team comply with the relevant Health & Safety Regulations
- To oversee and manage your budget
- To be a figurehead for NMR in Southern England
- The role will report to National Field Manager & Director
What we can offer you:
- Initial and ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Various NMR benefits
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV and Covering Letter to:
Jonathan Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you quote the Vacancy Number 270819 in the subject of your email application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 16th September 2019.