Location: Basepoint, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET.
Salary: Competitive between £12-16,000 with Company Benefits.
We are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to play a key role in supporting the recruitment and advertising divisions with their continued growth. Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a full-time role and will be based from our offices in Bromsgrove. This rare and exciting opportunity seeks an experienced administrator who wants to join a truly positive, forward thinking team.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to grow your role within an exceptionally well recognised brand. You will also receive continued support, career and personal development as well as having fun and achieving fantastic job satisfaction along the way!
The Role & Responsibilities:
· Maintaining our company database, ensuring all relevant contact information is continually up to date.
· Adding accurate candidate and CV details to our database.
· Adding new companies and client contacts to our company database.
· Removing candidates and clients from the company database who unsubscribe.
· Answering the telephone and passing on accurate and timely messages.
· Contributing to the Company’s Social Media pages, ensuring that posts are active and relevant.
· Contributing to website content by posting regular blogs, activities and event diary dates.
· Refreshing website job advertisements.
· Handling new client registrations daily via the website.
· Providing content and creative ideas for the 2020 Company Brochure.
· Attending industry events and exhibitions away from the office to promote the Company to new clients or candidates.
· Managing confidential and sensitive information from clients and candidates.
· Other general administrative duties, including working with the sales team to ensure all admin and marketing tasks are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
· Keeping accurate clerical and IT records in accordance with GDPR legislation.
· Supporting the ongoing development of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will need to be easily commutable to our office in Bromsgrove. You must be comfortable to work at all levels in fast-paced and potentially demanding situations. You must be an excellent problem-solver, IT literate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A proactive, self-motivated, "can do" attitude is a must. You must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and be able to re-prioritise work as new activities arise. We are looking for someone who is detail orientated and who takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work well independently. You will be required to multi-task and therefore must be able to work well and calmly under pressure. You must be process driven and very well-organised to manage your time effectively with a busy daily routine following strict, organised processes. This would ideally suit someone who has worked within a fast-paced recruitment environment.
Ideal Skills and Abilities:
Experience of MS Word, Outlook 365 and Excel is a must!
Experience as an administrator in a busy office, preferably within the recruitment industry is also required.
Experience of telephone handling, answering enquiries and taking accurate messages.
Have the ability to interact with executives, candidate and clients on all levels.
Have creative ideas, marketing skills and social media experience.
Effective multi-tasker, able to re-prioritise your work load.
Resourceful problem solver.
A team player who is professional, responsible with a good positive attitude.
Able to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality.
A genuine interest in the Agricultural Industry would also be an advantage, but not essential.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 08:00 - 16:45 (30 Mins Lunch break)
Friday – 08:00 – 16:00 (30 Mins Lunch break)
For further information, or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Office Manager, Louise Palmer directly on; 07845 280661.
Please send your CV and cover letter to; office@agriFJ.co.uk