Technical Support Specialist
Description – Technical Support Specialist – Cambridge – c£25,000 - £35,000 basic – 13222 JP
A well-known and respected provider of highly technical hardware & software equipment to the Construction & Surveying markets.
Due to continued success of the business we are looking to recruit a Technical Support Specialist for the Cambridgeshire area, with the candidate being based in this area. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and training to customers for the hardware and software which the company provide.
- Support the Field Sales team.
- Proactively manage new queries and outstanding issues within the required timeframe to maximise productivity and quality.
- Ability to adopt a professional customer facing attitude, providing concise, detailed solutions to problems.
- Actively work to ensure positive feedback and customer satisfaction in the level of support received by all customers.
- Report to Technical Support Team Leader any major customer issues to help resolve the issues smoothly and efficiently and offer maximum customer satisfaction.
- Enjoy a challenging and diverse team working environment & have the ability to learn by provided training courses which will help to further develop your skills.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
· Have a fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Have working experience of using survey application, design or mapping software suites, ideally.
· Aptitude to new technology’s and developments for construction.
- Work well in a team as well as individually.
- Be highly professional & hardworking.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have the ability to understand technical or mechanical issues related to Surveying and Engineering
- Have a strong aptitude to technology and associated software developments.
- Have an understanding of UK construction terminology and practices
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility and accountability
Higher Education Qualifications – Survey/Civil Engineering with 1 to 2 years site experience or associated qualifications and or experienced based industry qualification ideally.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£25,000 basic to £35,000 basic many more company benefits & training is available to progress and further develop your skills.