Equipment Operator – Eastern Canada
My client is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. They have two state-of-the-art potato processing plants an appetiser plant.
Reporting to the Farm Manager, an Equipment Operator will be a results-driven, self-starter who is constantly looking to improve existing operations. This individual must be reliable, positive, and have the ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Operate equipment during peak season(s).
- Equipment operations include, but are not limited to: tillage, planting, spreading, spraying, mowing, irrigating, windrowing / harvesting and trucking.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule (as defined by management).
- Must have a valid driver’s license; and associated licenses.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs (25 kgs).
- Availability to work extended hours, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment.
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Mechanical aptitude and previous experience working in farm operations would be considered an asset.
Please send your CV to Emma@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match. For more information please call 07809 737 474.