This Nursery business has grown to become one of the leading suppliers to the British landscaping industry. From its 40-acre container site in the West Midlands, they produce and contract-grow a huge variety of plants, shrubs and trees, which is supplemented with specialised stock from their trusted network of UK and European-based suppliers.
As a leading supplier of ornamental plants to the domestic and commercial landscaping market, they are looking to strengthen the team. They require an experienced Sales Representative. The position is mainly based at the Shropshire nursery, but will also require the applicant to travel, visiting customers and prospects. You will need to have good plant knowledge and an understanding of the landscape supply market. Be good at communication, planning, administration with IT skills which are also essential, as is the ability to be a self-motivated.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
This role will involve dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via e-mail. Tasks will include: pricing enquiries, prospecting for new business, securing orders and developing existing business in an agreed geographical area.
· Adopting and growing a base of existing amenity accounts.
· Pricing incoming enquiries from customers.
· Processing orders accordingly and efficiently.
· Following up outstanding quotations and negotiating orders.
· Assisting with generating new business and ensuring smooth adoption.
· Working to and recording targets as required.
· Meeting with clients in the UK and abroad if required.
· Handling queries and complaints.
· Gathering and sharing product and market information.
A Competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, for more details just reply as soon as possible:
Please send your CV to: james.bowett@agriFJ.co.uk