Description – Office Field Sales Support – Cambridge – c£30,000 - £35,000 basic – 13267 JP
A well-known and respected provider of highly technical hardware & software equipment to the Construction & Surveying markets.
Due to continued success of the business we are looking to recruit an Office based Field Sales Support specialist for the Cambridgeshire area, with the candidate being based in this area. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- The first part of this role is to answer incoming enquiries from customers via email, portal and phone.
- You will be processing sales orders onto Sage Line 50 and working as an integral part of the office sales team to ensure sales orders are processed and delivered.
- This will involve advising customers on product range and its application. This part of the role will also provide useful experience and knowledge of our product range and administrative procedures.
- The second part of this role is to assist the Senior Technical Field Sales team with the preparation, sending out and following up of sales quotations using our CRM systems.
- The most important objective of this role is to provide office-based support for all parts of their selling role and order fulfilment. This will also require liaison with our internal sales, purchasing and warehouse teams.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
- Work closely with the Internal Sales Manager to assist with sales order processing and any other support needed, which will ensure you are aware of all aspects of company sales.
- Data analysis which will involve preparation and collation of sales management information for sales meetings and management reporting.
- Assist our Senior Technical Field Sales team with the preparation, sending out and following up of sales quotations using our CRM systems.
- Liaise and work with purchasing and internal sales team to ensure timely and efficient fulfilment of resulting orders.
- Maintain and administrate some customer key software license renewals.
- Maintain quote recording and tracking.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£30,000 basic to £35,000 basic many more company benefits & training is available to progress and further develop your skills.