Produce Sales Executive
Fantastic farming company based in Norfolk specialising in the production of root vegetables (onions, carrots, parsnips and potatoes) as well as combinable crops and sugar beet.
Responsible for Supermarket, Market and Processing Customers within the business.
Sales are predominately focused towards Onions but to include others as needed.
Robust communication with both the Production Team and customers to streamline process and develop strategy.
Development of the brand customer profile.
Role Responsibilities & Duties:
To work with customers to retain and develop relationships across retail, processing, service and market sectors.
To seek new customers for both current and new products and create new business relationships accordingly.
To work with production to sell product to maintain correct stock levels whilst fulfilling customer contracts and demands.
To use developed market knowledge together with production and packing cost figures to maintain a competitive and sustainable pricing strategy.
To understand customer product quality specifications and requirements to sell the right product to the right market sector. To follow established quality management processes to provide feedback in order to assist continual improvement.
Develop the brand by being an ambassador for the business.
To work with directors in developing business strategy.
- Experience within FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods).
- Experience of working within the agricultural industry is desirable.
- Educated to Degree Level or HND (Agricultural based preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Knowledge of ordering systems.
- Ability to work closely with key members across departments.
- Must be capable of building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to take ownership of designated tasks.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Please send your CV to: emma@agriFJ.co.uk