SALARY: Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager
WORKING HOURS: 08:30am – 17:00pm
VACANCY REF: 0004
Involved in Plant and Animal Nutrition for almost 60 years and active in the Agri-food industry, the Groupe Roullier draws upon its industrial and technical expertise, its unique sales force and a sustained innovation policy to meet the specific needs of its clients. Our strength is in our 8,000 employees who share our values: innovation, performance, and entrepreneurial spirit. Our activities are organised into 4 divisions: Plant nutrition, Animal nutrition, Agri-food and Industrial solutions.
TIMAC AGRO a subsidiary of the Groupe Roullier, has more than 5,700 talented people based in 39 countries across the globe, with a global turnover of €1.6BN. Timac Agro UK, has since moved to a brand -new Head Office facility at the world - leading Rothamsted Research Centre, the UK’s oldest agricultural research institution, founded in 1843.
As a result of continued growth and future expansion plans on the horizon, Timac Agro UK are looking for the ‘Cream of the Crop,’ more specifically Field Sales Executives! You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager, who will act as your first point of contact, and equip you with the necessary, training, coaching, and overall support needed to be successful in your new role.
As a charismatic and independent sales professional, you will utilise your skills, knowledge and experience in the world of Agriculture and Farming, to implement unique sales strategies and attract new clients. With the ability to form long last relationships, the successful sales person will continually source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. Alongside travel and building an extensive network, you will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, and managing sales of products and services.
REGIONS AVAILABLE: – Newport, Hereford, Gloucestershire, Oxford, Warwickshire, Dudley, Birmingham and Coventry
· To achieve sales of our Unique & Enhanced Product Range in Fertilizers, Soil Conditioners and Animal Nutrition/ Welfare Solutions to Farmers and Growers through local distribution channels
· Seek, develop and maintain relationships whilst working closely with distributors and key players within the local farming community
· Forecasting sales and developing ‘out of the box’ sales strategies
· ‘Get the sale’ using various customer sales methods (networking, knowledge building, prospecting etc.)
· Keep up to date with industry trends, changes and / or innovations
· Maintain an up to date log of your day to day activities and plan via our CRM system, Salesforce
· Attend meetings, sales events and training when required by the Regional Sales Manager
· Maintain and expand your client database within your assigned territory
· A natural ability to confidently sell!
· Resilient, with a positive attitude
· Self-motivated and driven
· Passionate about the Farming / Agricultural industry
· A desire to continuously learn and strive for excellence
· Business orientated
· Can work autonomously
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
· Proven sales experience (required)
· Clean, valid UK Driving License (required)
· Degree qualified or substantial working experience within the, Agricultural, Crop Science fields (required)
· A broad understanding and knowledge of Farming and/or Agriculture (required)
· Ability to manage your own time, whilst prioritising objectives (required)
· Can communicate clearly and persuasively with strong negotiating skills (required)
· Familiarity with CRM software, Salesforce (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Timac Agro UK, we like to look after our own by ensuring our employees have access to great benefits. Below is a list of just some of the benefits we have to offer…
· Competitive base salary + Uncapped commission
· On-the job training + Accredited Qualifications
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Company car + fuel card + tablet + phone
· Employer contribution, salary sacrifice pension scheme
· Lump sum of x3 basic salary death in service
*Please note: this is a field-based role and will require regular travel within your locality. You may be required at times to visit our Head Office or other parts of the UK for mandatory training.