An Agricultural equipment manufacturer and worldwide distributor, producing state of the art farming equipment, are looking for an experienced UK Sales Manager to develop the UK working closely with distributors and the UK dealer network.
This is a key role, selling & promoting Agricultural equipment suitable for all different types of field cultivation and production work on farm. Offers you the added benefit of working from home & managing your own diary.
If you are an agricultural and farming machinery sales professional, who has experience of selling machinery product ranges, seeking a field based role within a company that offers amazing potential earnings, real career development opportunities then please send in your CV.
UK Sales Manager Role Overview:
To achieve sales targets across the agricultural equipment range, to build dealer and customer relationships for the long term benefit and growth of the business.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• To achieve sales targets within agreed guidelines for costs, profit and margins.
• Building dealer and distributor relationships for long term benefit of the business and profile raising of the company brand.
• Liaise with both dealers and end users to facilitate a satisfactory and prompt response to all technical queries and issues.
• To ensure that professional product demonstrations are carried out in an efficient, professional and safe manner.
• Expand the agricultural and farming customer base for the companies products by identifying new customers and opportunities within the defined territory.
• Attend agricultural machinery / farming machinery exhibitions and trade shows to represent the company with a professional image at all times.
• Continually update your knowledge with regards to company products and keep up to date with the agricultural equipment industry developments and trends.
• Update records and the CRM system with accurate information.
• Proven agricultural machinery sales experience with demonstrable ability to meet sales targets in a competitive marketplace.
• Experience of agricultural machinery dealer business and in building client relationships.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional image and personal presentation.
• Strong IT computer skills, including PowerPoint.
• Work on initiative within guidelines.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Professional attitude to work.
• Customer focused attitude & strong business acumen.
• Fantastic Benefits Package, Car etc