EU Agrigenomics Market and Sales Manager
My Client are a leading provider of genomic services to research institutions as well as industrial companies. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Market and Sales Manager to develop the Agrigenomics market in Europe including both Animal and Plants segments.
The objective of this role is to develop the Agrigenomics market in all of Europe by having a strategic marketing approach including; market intelligence, development of networks, awareness, and key opinion leaders, propose new developments to keep the company up to date and the market leader. The position also includes direct sales to close new contracts and deals and to maintain strategic accounts.
- To represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- To demonstrate command of scientific knowledge to engage in consultative selling of projects to industrial customers.
- Intelligence, competition and market survey.
- Market strategy.
- Responsibility of internal coordination for Agrigenomics market with production, business development and management as well as other company agriculture oriented entities.
- Development of a territory and account-specific business plan.
- Execution of the business plan to meet sales targets.
- Effectively prospect to generate new customer leads.
- Develop and maintain strong customer connections at various levels in the organisation.
- Background in genomics and market development.
- Many years of experience in a similar position.
- Able to spend at least 50% of time traveling in European countries.
- Fluent in English.
- Skills in marketing, a diploma is a plus.
- Senior proven commercial experience in genomics.
- Significant knowledge of key stakeholders and network.
- A proven ability to network at all levels within the customer organizations, and in the broader market place.
- A background in genetics, genomics or other life science related sales is required.
- A demonstrated track record in lead generation, prospecting and success in complex sales within a multi-layered environment.
- Excellent time management, communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- A strong desire to drive business and establish long term customer relationships and loyalty.
- A self-motivated and self-driven individual, who enjoys a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- A detail and service-oriented individual.
- The compensation will reflect the qualifications of the candidate and the results achieved.
- The candidate will be based in Europe. She/he will be located close to a train station and international airport.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Emma@agriFJ.co.uk