National Sales Manager
Description – National Sales Manager – UK – c£50,000 - £70,000+ with car, bonuses, laptop, phone and other benefits tbc - 13399 JP
This will involve National travel and travel to the head office a few times a week which is Yorkshire based
A highly respected Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer.
We are looking for a dynamic and business focused National Sales Manager to drive the sales team, as they build on their continuing success of delivering sustainable growth across our entire product range, through our nationwide distribution network.
The National Sales Manager will work closely with their team of Area Sales Managers and the operations team to develop sales to our distribution network and support their retail sales activity, ensuring KPIs are met and the sales process is adhered to.
The National Sales Manager’s duties will include the management of whole-goods margins and inventory levels, driving the company sales process, supporting the Area Sales Manger’s to manage key accounts and working with the factory’s export team prognosing and ordering stock for the UK market.
Experience of the agricultural equipment/machinery industry is vital, and to be successful you will be a strong team player with a high level of independence and influence possessing excellent communication and leadership skills. Ideally, you will have proven success of managing a sales team and successfully selling through a distribution network. You will also need to be IT confident and systems driven.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
Be required to deliver sustainable growth & in conjunction with the area sales team, drive and deliver the company sales process:
· Understand market potentials and champion prognosis, ensuring our CRM is utilised to its full potential.
· Manage whole goods margins, with consideration to profitability, market share and inventory levels
· Define and implement regular KPIs to the territory sales team, with regular monitoring and reporting.
· Liaise with the Marketing and Product Manager to understand marketing needs and marketplace opportunities.
· Work collaboratively with the factories export team to prognose and order whole goods stock, which best suits the UKs needs.
· Support the Operations Manager to manage inventory levels throughout the year
· Attend key shows, exhibitions and open days to support the sales team and champion the brand
· Have strong Account Management skills & experience.
· Effectively develop the partnership between new and existing dealers in line with the Dealer agreement, empowering them to confidently retail the company machines.
· Support the area sales team with regular dealer visits across the UK.
· Collaborate with the After Sales Manager, the relevant territory team and management team to ensure every dealer is working to the best of their ability, with relevant areas for improvement identified and acted on.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£50,000 - £70,000+ with car, bonuses, laptop, phone and other benefits tbc
Please only do apply if you have experience of the agricultural equipment/machinery industry as this is vital & your application will not be progressed if you do not have this experience.