Description – Marketing & Product Assistant– Rugby, Warwickshire – c£20,000 - £25,000 basic with the use of a car for work related travel with other benefits tbc – 17425 JP
A highly respected & leading Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer.
Marketing & Product Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing individual, the role is based at the UK head office and from time to time will require travel in both the UK and Ireland supporting trade events and product demonstrations with the area team and dealer network. This would suit a graduate or someone with a few years of working experience in Marketing or the Agricultural Machinery sector.
The company is one of the largest Agricultural Machinery manufacturers in Europe and is continuing to grow with an impressive portfolio.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
· Assist with the planning of marketing campaigns.
· Be working with group departments and local suppliers to generate marketing and promotional material.
· Be supporting the planning and organisation of trade events and product demonstrations.
· Gain operational knowledge of the company product portfolio to be able to support dealers and the area sales team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
· Be highly motivated.
· An industry-based degree in business, marketing or engineering.
· Be familiar with the latest technology in the tractor and machinery sector, or willing to learn.
· Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office 365 systems.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£20,000 - £25,000 basic with car for work related travel and other benefits tbc