Nightshift Laboratory Supervisor – Hillington
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Nightshift Laboratory Supervisor located in our Hillington Laboratory, Glasgow
- Working a 7-nights-on-7-nights-off shift pattern from 9pm to 7.30am inclusive of weekends and bank holidays.
- To lead a team of highly skilled technicians to ensure the timely throughput of samples from receipt to reporting.
- Carry out testing such as antibiotic, compositional quality and hygienic quality.
- To ensure that your team adhere to published working practices and quality standards, and train them in any procedural changes.
- To take direction from the Laboratory Manager to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory.
- Computer based element to the role with the creation of certificates and use of software to run instruments.
- Excellent organisational skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure the accurate reporting of results.
- Ensure that available equipment operates to maximum efficiency.
- Carry out any other duties that management may deem appropriate from time to time.
- The role will report to the Deputy Laboratory Manager.
The nightshift laboratory supervisor role will be challenging and exciting. It will encompass a wide range of skills such as, excellent communicator, excellent organiser, and have an excellent attention to detail to ensure we offer a high quality service which is efficient. We are looking for a candidate who can lead by example and support the business in being the market leader in this area.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV and Covering Letter explaining why the position is for you to;
Lorraine McGilp at email@example.com Closing date for receipt of applications is 27th January 2020
Vacancy no. 120120