Spray Operator based in North Shropshire.
Arable farm comprising of 1200 ha growing combinable crops are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude to join its small professional team with immaculate and up to date machinery.
The candidate will have previously worked as a competent Spray Operator demonstrating good husbandry in all aspects of this position.
· All spraying operations undertaken to a high productive standard
· Maintaining all spraying records accurately
· Maintenance of sprayer and tractor to a high standard
· Good workshop skills, to include welding skills
· Other tractor duties, field work, cultivations etc.
· Forklift and fork truck work e.g. loading and unloading
· Enthusiasm and passion are key to this position being successful.
· PA1 & PA2 with at least 5 years’ experience and a good demonstration of workshop skills are essential
· A self-pride, cleanliness and tidiness of all work undertaken are key to this role
· Must be prepared to work long hours and weekends when required
Salary dependent on individual and experience. Between £30,000 - £34,000 per annum with ongoing training provided. 28 days holiday a year.
Accommodation can also be provided if required; 3 bedroom detached house.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with covering letter and C.V