Description – Sales Representative – South West – c£25,000 - £30,000 basic with car, bonuses, laptop, phone and other benefits tbc – 13485JP
A highly respected & leading Agricultural/Dairy & Production Business.
Sales Representative –
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a keen and hungry Sales Representative to take on a new sales role covering the South West region. This company is on the lookout for an experienced Sales Representative to drive the growth and sales in a specific area of the business, which is Dairy/Agriculturally led.
This is an ambitious, strong and growing company. The team members must have the same enthusiasm, reliability and self-starting attitude that makes the Company a market leader. We are looking for a real go getter and someone with a real passion for the industry.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
· Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence in the marketplace
· Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully selling to the end users/farmers in a sales network
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company
· Dealing with and selling to Farmers will be a key part of the role
· Analyse sales performance and develop plans to meet and exceed targets
· Prepare budgets and forecasts for existing & new customers.
Successful previous sales experience is key here, consistently meeting or exceeding targets through the efforts of your sales network
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
Proven ability to implement and drive the sales process from plan to close
Strong commercial/business sense
Agri/Dairy industry background is essential
Dealing with and selling to Farmers will be a key part of the role, so experience of this will be key
New business development experience
A proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
Process and target driven
Team player – working in co-operation with colleagues
Excellent written and oral skills
IT Skills – Microsoft / Outlook etc
Full Clean driving license
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£25,000 - £30,000 basic with car & bonuses plus other benefits tbc
If this sounds like the role for you please do not hesitate to apply now!