Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: £30k - £40k + Benefits
Other benefits offered by Timac Agro UK:
- Competitive base salary + Benefits
- On-the job training
- 25 days annual leave with a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Employer contribution, salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service) insurance
We are offering an excellent next career move for a junior-mid-level finance professional studying towards CIMA/ACCA or someone AAT qualified looking to progress and develop within a business significantly.
Timac Agro UK is a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, a well-established multinational business and manufacturer specialising in sustainable Soil, Plant, and Animal Nutrition. Timac Agro UK provides sustainable farming solutions adapted to the local soils and farmers’ needs with the objective to improve livestock and crop production performance.
Responsibilities will include
- Weekly KPI reporting and monthly finance reporting - to local management as well as group, ensuring these reports are on time
- Forecast preparation – enabling RSM’s to set realistic and factual targets
- Process documentation – creation of the company processes manual
- CRM reporting
- Creditor Processing and Management – processing of supplier invoices and payments, in line with company approval document.
- Debtor Processing and Management – Invoicing/Debt chasing & credit management
- Financial Accounting
- Audit preparation
- VAT returns
You will need to demonstrate
- Currently studying towards CIMA/ ACCA or at very least AAT qualified (required)
- Self-motivation (required)
- ‘Can do’ attitude (required)
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines (required)
- Excellent written, numerical and oral communication skills (required)
- IT and system knowledge: Office 365 (Essential); Excel (Essential - VBA Preferred); SAP (Essential); Salesforce (Preferred)
How To Apply? To express your interest please send your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further enquiries please contact Timac Agro UK Talent Acquisitions team on 01582 958446.