Sales & Marketing Director
Sales & Marketing Director Midlands c£50,000 - £60,000 basic plus bonuses and car allowance – 13536JP
A highly respected & leading supplier of their products to the Landscaping market.
Sales & Marketing Director – Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales & Marketing Director with an entrepreneurial edge to take on a fantastic challenge within a successful and well-respected family ran business. This role will primarily be focussing on driving the business forward and achieving growth whilst also identifying new business opportunities & also a key part of this role is to support the sales team effectively, regarding product knowledge & development.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
Be responsible for the of the business focus area including looking for new business opportunities and identify opportunities for organic growth. Whilst working with the Senior Board to maximise shareholder return, looking at new trends & opportunities to keep ahead of the competition:
• Have a strong business acumen with experience of Sales & Marketing.
• Have a pragmatic approach whilst being flexible to change.
• Be comfortable with a Family led business and be comfortable working as such.
• Ideally have a knowledge of plants, trees, soft fruits, grass or farming to understand the sector terminologies and specialisms.
• General Sales & Marketing Management experience
• Significant experience in steering sales teams and strategies.
• Advanced understanding in business development, customer relationship management & market development.
• Familiarity of working within either the Horticultural, Landscaping, Garden Centre trades or similar and must have strong industry knowledge.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£50,000 - £60,000 basic plus bonuses and car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare and much more.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org