At Premier Nutrition we are driven to make a difference on farm, in business and for our industry. We know that by working closely with our customers, we can take the intelligence and science behind nutrition and turn it into practical solutions that enable their businesses to grow.
This is an opportunity to have a real influence across our growing business. We’re investing in new product areas and markets and your knowledge and expertise will be truly valued as you help us to attract and retain business by growing your own profile and network in the industry.
Poultry premix makes an important contribution to the overall success of Premier Nutrition. It has developed an enviable professional and technical reputation within the feed industry, evidenced by a high UK market share.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Generate new customers and support existing customers in terms of feed formulation, nutrition advice and supplement supply.
- Support the creation and delivery of product literature, marketing materials, and PR activity, including nutrition related articles.
- Preparing and presenting technical papers at conferences and discussion group meetings
- Contributing to Research & Development.
- Ensuring the specification of Poultry products meet customer and regulatory requirements.
The skills and experience we’re looking for include:
- Sound poultry nutritional and production knowledge
- A good understanding of poultry performance data.
- A biological scientific background at degree level, PhD level is preferable but not essential.
- Experience in practical application of nutrition in a commercial role.
- Competent at setting up, running and interpreting feed formulation software.
- Can instil confidence and trust in knowledge and capability.
Be a part of a growing global community - AB Agri
Trading in over 70 countries and employing 3000+ talented people, AB Agri is a unique community of leading agricultural businesses and brands operating across the entire food supply chain. For over 30 years, we have been committed to changing agriculture for the better so that the food we eat is produced safely and in an environmentally sustainable way. As the agricultural division of Associated British Foods (ABF) plc, AB Agri is an established major force in UK agriculture and is increasingly operating on a global scale.
Good for people, Good for business
We are a growing, innovative business and we need diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. Ambitious people with an inquisitive mind who work with passion, and who take responsibility will succeed at AB Agri. Join us and we will support and encourage your personal development and grow your career.
We aim to provide a happy, enjoyable and motivating atmosphere that’s closely aligned with our purpose to change agriculture for the better. We offer impressive salaries, company pension, complete induction with ongoing training and generous holiday allowance.
An active wellbeing programme, community volunteering, development opportunities and a range of flexible benefits for you to tailor to your lifestyle all contribute to our being a great place to work.