Account Services Manager - Wolverhampton
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Full Time Account Services Manager located at the Four Ashes Laboratory.
The Account Services Manager will be responsible for the management of delivery of services to clients. The role will centre on ensuring effective provision of the services to existing clients and working with others in the business to promote the service to potential new clients.
They will manage the daily operational requirements associated with services and handle communications with existing and potential clients regarding the services. The role will require the maintenance of effective working relationships with the office team and various other teams across the business. The ability to use Windows OS and Microsoft Office is essential for the role.
Essential Key Skills:
- An ability to network and communicate
- A wide knowledge of the dairy industry
- The ability to use Windows OS and Microsoft Office packages
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Data handling and processing skills
- Attention to detail
- Goal driven
- To attend milk purchaser operational meetings
- To update and train the office team regarding service developments and customer requirements
- To ensure the effective delivery of the service to existing clients by ensuring all data is handled efficiently and correctly
- To ensure client support tickets are responded to and actioned as appropriate
- To respond promptly to customer queries and complaints
- To create user guides and standard operating procedures
- To produce aggregate data reports
- To assist in the promotion of the service to potential new clients
- To foster long-term relationships with clients and be the main point of contact for assigned customers
- To provide input into the development of the services such that it meets current and future customer requirements
- To submit service level status reports to upper management
- To work the specified rota and be flexible in providing overtime cover when required.
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job! The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry. Our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service to the industry. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting and developing the next generation of farm services staff. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
- Maximise your potential contribution to the business
- Be involved at every level within the business
- Undertake personal and professional development
- Consistently receive a good employee experience
And without doubt, you’ll be part of a caring, welcoming and friendly team, who have the ability to make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
Contributory company pension scheme
Share Incentive Plan
25 days Annual Leave
Ongoing training and development offered throughout your career with the company
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to: Marie Bailey via email@example.com
Please ensure you quote the Vacancy Number 120320 in the subject of your email application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 27th March 2020
Vacancy No. 120320