Maintenance Technician – Four Ashes
As part of the NMR Group, we require a Full Time Maintenance Technician based within our Wolverhampton Laboratory. The Maintenance Technician will provide knowledge and skills to assist with the ongoing maintenance, calibration and servicing of instruments that are fundamental in the laboratory operations. The position is based at the Four Ashes site and the role has a working shift pattern of a seven on/seven off night shift. There is also the requirement to provide cover and attend training on the dayshift.
Essential Key Skills:
· Electrical engineering qualification or background is desirable.
· To have the ability to understand, follow and convey technical instructions.
· To have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
· To have good analytical skills
· To have good organisational and time management skills
· Be good at working in a team environment
· The ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment
· Computer Literate and be a competent user of Microsoft Office Products
· Ensure that the equipment is operating to maximum efficiency.
· Complete and maintain accurate maintenance records.
· Ensure that standard operating procedures and quality checks are followed.
· Work with shift management to identify and prioritise equipment issues when they are identified.
· Carry out calibrations of laboratory equipment.
· Carry out PAT testing.
· Carry out stock control.
· To undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested by Management.
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job! The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry. Our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service to the industry. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting and developing the next generation of farm services staff. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
- Maximise your potential contribution to the business
- Be involved at every level within the business
- Undertake personal and professional development
- Consistently receive a good employee experience
- And without doubt, you’ll be part of a caring, welcoming and friendly team, who have the ability to make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
- Initial and ongoing training
- Starting salary on request
- Various NMR benefits
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to: Stephanie Jones at email@example.com
Please ensure you quote the Vacancy Number 240320 in the subject of your email application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 7th April 2020.