The Company: A stunning Rural Estate set in an idyllic location.
The Industry: Farming, Estate Management, Management, Horticulture, Horticultural, Landscaping, Grounds Maintenance.
Purpose of the Job:
- Responsibility for all Health & Safety on the site.
- Oversee, maintain and develop the overall security of the Estate.
- Continually review the processes the costs of estate management.
- To act as a link to the local community.
- Maintenance all facilities and equipment.
- Management responsibility for the Estate staff, events, farm and woodlands.
- Estate maintenance and upkeep.
- Involved with the planning of an annual maintenance plan and financial budget.
- Planning and managing staff resources.
- Procuring any third-party resources (labour or materials).
- The vetting of staff working on the Estate.
- Work with the local council to provide a good relationship with the local community.
- Farm Management skills including animal husbandry.
- Overall responsibility for any events or functions taking place on the Estate.
- Health & Safety.
- Internal project manager for the Estate farmlands and Estate animals.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
- Farm management skills including animal husbandry.
- Livestock and arable farming experience.
- An understanding and experience of providing Estate security.
- Proven organisational skills with an ability to prioritise, manage and complete a variety of tasks at times in periods of high pressure.
- Experience of management and experience of project management.
- Excellent contractor management skills.
- An understanding of environmental issues.
- An understanding of Estate functions and events.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be highly organised.
- Thrive on working to deadlines.
- Team player.
- Commitment to achieving high success rates.
- Professional and flexible approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Positive attitude.
- Good with children.
- Enjoys a challenge.
- Have a problem solving approach.
Salary: £40K - £45K (plus excellent benefits to be discussed).
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the ‘Candidate’ button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on 01527 878550.