As you would expect from a leading Agricultural and Farming Recruitment Agency - we will ALWAYS take your privacy very seriously!
Agricultural and Farming Jobs Limited ("We” or “Us” or “Our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs is a professional recruitment company which provides work-finding services to its clients and candidates within this niche sector. We must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that we can provide these professional services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
We are required to provide you with this information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller is Agricultural and Farming Jobs Limited of Basepoint Business Centre, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the Director of the Company; Miss K Moxon.
You may provide your personal details to the Company directly, via an application or registration form or via our company website, you may send us your CV details or we may collect your personal details from another source such as a jobs board.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, or that we may receive from others about you will be processed by us.
HOW AND WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and process the following data about you to help us provide the best service to you;
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by completing a registration form via our site www.AgriFJ.co.uk or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail, in person or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a service, apply for a job advertised on our website, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, CV details, personal descriptions and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, analytics from our website, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate with. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, job boards, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Any Other Information, including but not limited to your CV, which is uploaded on to our website by you with your consent. We process personal data to help offer you the best service to you.
- Agricultural and Farming Jobs will never share your personal information with a third party without your consent.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
Agricultural and Farming Jobs must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with recruitment services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
We will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services.
The legal basis that we rely upon to offer these services to you is:
Our legitimate interests are: Job finding recruitment purposes.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHY?
Only those staff employed by Agricultural and Farming Jobs who have a legimate need to access your data will be authorised to do so.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar and relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with relevant information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) unless otherwise requested with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, analytical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of our services to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Due to the nature of this niche recruitment industry, a high number of candidates do regularly reconnect with our company. It is very common for candidates to re contact us years later to help find them another new role. Due to this reason, your consent includes explicit consent to retain your personal details until you advise that you wish for your details to be deleted and removed from our records. You can request for your personal data to be removed or amended at any time. We will not keep personal data longer than is necessary and you can request to remove your data at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
With your consent, we may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Clients, Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Agricultural and Farming Jobs Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or terms and conditions of supply (please see our Terms and Conditions) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Agricultural and Farming Jobs Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All personal information that you provide to us is stored on our secure Cloud based CRM system /server. Our professional CRM system ensures your data is stored securely. This information is only accessible by employees of our company to enable us to provide you with recruitment services. You can request the removal of your data at any time.
You have the right to erasure and to request the deletion of personal data where there is no legal reason for us to continue to hold it.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at; Agricultural and Farming Jobs Limited, Basepoint Business Centre, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET or by sending an email addressed to the Director, Kate Moxon as referred to on our website: www.AgriFJ.co.uk.
Our site may, from time to time, contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Law. In line with GDPR legislation, you do have the right to request for access to your personal information. Once your personal information and identity has been verified we will provide the information to you within 30 days. Please advise us of any information you wish for us to update immediately.
COMPLAINTS / BREACHES
Please be rest assured that your personal details are safe with Agricultural and Farming Jobs as per GDPR legislation. If you are not entirely satisfied with the way in which your personal data is handled, please contact Miss K Moxon, Company Director at; Agricultural and Farming Jobs, Basepoint Business Centre, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3ET. Contact number; 01527 878550.