2 x Business Development Executives- Agricultural Structures
For this business development role, the ideal candidate will have experience of modern farming principles and understand the challenges of livestock and poultry farming. A coaching oriented business, we are looking for candidates who understand our clients and will work with them to develop their business development skills.
The core activities of this role will be to work with our established commercial customer base and develop new relationships with farming businesses to deliver consistent high-value sales within a robust, structured sales process.
This role supports business development for the agricultural business McGregor Polytunnels, a rapidly growing company with product development at its heart.
The key products in the market are high welfare livestock and poultry structures for farmers and larger farming businesses. As a member of the business development team, this role ensures the group meets and exceeds monthly sales targets by converting leads to sales.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with a good work ethic, attention to detail and excellent communication skills with a passion for building an innovative manufacturing business.
● Meet and exceed sales targets by converting inbound leads
● Development of sales skill, in line with the McGregor process and principles
● Prioritization of activity through the identification of the most likely prospects
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships through direct communication and site visits.
● Analytical approach
● Excellent communication skills
● Enthusiasm and ambition
● Robust approach in a results-driven culture
This is an excellent opportunity - If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.