Job Title: Account Manager - Precision Farming Services
Location: Kent (Home Based)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus, Company vehicle, 25 Days Holiday + BH
Our client, a well-established provider of Agronomy services are looking to further expand their team in the Kent area. The company were established over 40 years ago and are a leading services provider within the agricultural sector.
Working closely with Growers and Agronomists the role will gain an understanding of the precision farming requirements whilst analysing farms nutritional requirements and generate variables accordingly.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Technical sales of a range of precision farming services
- Ongoing account management and support of precision farming products and services for growers and agronomists.
- Analysis and ground truthing of data gathered to understand the nutritional and agronomic requirements of farms through the growing season.
- Working with growers and agronomists to develop application maps.
- Provide ongoing support and training to growers on use of precision farming technologies.
- Precision farming products and services knowledge transfer to agronomists.
- Regional responsibility for developing and trialling new precision farming technologies and services on local trials and Farms.
- Provide and undertake soil sampling and soil scanning services.
The ideal Account Manager will have/ be:
- Agricultural or Farming background
- Ability to build and maintain strong lasting relationships
- A natural influencer
- Consultative sales approach
- Excellent customer handling skills
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills.
- Customer focused and results driven
This is a Permanent Full time position
You will be home based but visiting farm sites regularly
Full product training will be provided.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits