Accounts Senior - Agriculture
Location of the Job: Kettering
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
The Company: Our client is a growing independent accounting and business advisory firm are looking for an Accounts Senior. They provide tailored audit, accounting, payroll, taxation and business advice across diverse sectors including Agriculture. They work closely with their clients to delivery carefully planned and clever solutions that are bespoke to their individual needs.
The Industry: Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
The Job Role Details: As an Accounts Senior within agriculture you will be working on your own initiative and as part of a small team to ensure that clients financial affairs are kept up to date and managed appropriately.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Senior:
- Take responsibility as "Lead staff" for a small portfolio of clients
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and tax computations from client records, for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Assisting clients with financial record keeping
- Preparation of corporation tax returns, personal tax returns, capital gains tax computations, IHT
- Networking and business generation
- Supporting managers and partners
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
Ideal Person Skills & Qualifications for the Accounts Senior:
- ACA / ACCA fully or part-qualified, or AAT qualified (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in preparing accounts and related business tax computations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and consider the bigger picture
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
Additional Information: This is a permanent, full-time Accounts Senior position.
Accounts Senior Salary Package: A basic salary of £35,000 - £39,000 per year DOE
Plus Benefits: Flexible working, Health insurance, Progression opportunities, Medical cash plan, Fantastic culture, Regular staff social events + many more