Job Title: Agricultural Content Writer
Vacancy Ref: 15034 KM
Location of the Job: Wrexham / Chester
The Company: Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable team? Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions. This is a very exciting time in our client's business development, you'll be adding to a young, fun and fast-paced Marketing team. As an Agricultural Content Writer, you will be a pivotal cog in facilitating the strategy of content and articulating our message across multiple platforms, business areas and exciting projects.
The Job Role Overview:
- We're looking for a self-motivated, highly creative, and detail-orientated Content Writer to write, develop, edit and publish engaging content for print, digital and social media platforms. This is a great opportunity to creatively tell the story of a fast-growing entrepreneurial agricultural company.
- Create clear, on-message written copy to promote our wide array of products and services enriching our sales materials, blogs, press releases, website copy, social media, and email marketing.
- Research topics and industry trends to create content that is innovative and original.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines.
- Support other marketers to assist in the development and implementation of the long-term Marketing Strategy.
- Put forward creative ideas and suggestions to support marketing goals, entertain our audiences and engage new audiences
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies, vision and messages and how the marketing contributes towards the delivery of the
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Agriculture, English, Journalism or related field.
- 2 year's experience of content writing.
- Working experience of SEO within content marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
- A solid understanding, passion and appreciation for agriculture is required. Cattle industry experience is a favoured bonus.
- Creative thinker with good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-moving environment with multiple projects.
£23k - £25k Basic DOE
How to apply: Please click on the apply now button
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.