Agricultural Machinery Parts Sales Advisor
Mark Weatherhead Ltd
Discipline: Agriculture, Farming, Machinery, Technical & Engineering
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary depending on experience plus overtime
Agricultural Machinery Parts Sales Advisor - Cambridgeshire
The Company: Our client is a leading specialist Agricultural & Horticultural Machinery and Equipment Supplier.
The Industry: Agricultural & Horticultural Machinery and Parts.
The Job Role details:
A Parts Person is now required to manage and coordinate the parts department/stores including: Parts in and out of the stores, managing the phone calls, day to day running of the department, to ensure efficiency and provide excellent customer service.
You must have the drive and motivation to understand the company products, all areas of the business, and a good understanding of the dealer network in order to understand and meet both the company’s customer needs and expectations.
• Manage and order parts in and out of stores to ensure the stores stock is kept in great order.
• Serving customers face to face, by phone and online.
• Make sure that all parts orders are handled quick and efficiently.
• Regularly check and monitor the stores inventory.
• Organising the showroom display.
• Be aware and advise customers on parts delivery to optimise profitability.
• Have good communication skills.
• Show flexibility of working hours in season. Be happy to work overtime as and when required.
• Build and maintain good relations with customers, suppliers and company staff.
• Take part in company training and health & safety training.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience working in a similar role.
• Have a strong Agricultural / Farming Background - a good knowledge of this niche sector.
• Have great Health and Safety awareness.
• Strong IT skills, communication skills and organisation skills.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
Competitive salary depending on experience + overtime.
If you are interested in this role and have the legal right to work in the UK, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.