Company: Reesink Ireland
Location/Region: Head Office – Nurney, Ireland
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working Hours: 40 per week
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 depending on experience
To provide practical field technical and repair support to end user customers of the brands enhancing their product satisfaction and experience.
To respond to the daily service & repair needs at customer locations, as outlined by the Service Manager. Focused on a ‘first time fix’ performance target and effectively managing your personal time and communication.
This role is based from our offices in Nurney (County Kildare) but will require travel in order to provide services to Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Wicklow, Louth, Kilkenny, Westmeath, Laois, Offaly, Carlow, Longford, Wexford & Waterford, for which a company vehicle will be provided.
Core Tasks / Result Areas:
• To carry out all servicing and repairs on Toro and other manufacturers equipment as required by customers
• Effectively diagnosing repair faults (mechanical, electrical or hydraulic)
• To act in a sound and professional manner when dealing with customers, ensuring that the Company and product brands are represented favourably at all times
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and requests and adhere to targets and principles outlined in the Service Level Agreement
• Ensuring that all relevant records for service/repair work, customer visits, working time and vehicle mileage and expense reports are maintained and up to date – by whatever methods are in place and required
• To take ownership of customer problems and be pro-active when dealing with customer issues, promoting good customer relations by a prompt response and taking personal responsibility for repair quality control – whether working alone or with other members of staff
• Ensuring safe working practices are maintained both within the workshop and when working at the customers location, including the use of all relevant personal protective equipment
• To escalate more complex issues to the Service Manager
• To ensure any customer parts requirements are processed or relayed promptly and efficiently
• To maintain a good personal appearance, ensuring a professional image at all times. Maintain a good clean vehicle condition and appearance implementing servicing requirements according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
• To attend product and technical training events related to technical service and personal development training, as required, maintaining hands on practical skills
• Adhere to Company policy and procedures at all times.
This job description includes the most significant duties; other duties will be required to be met to ensure the smooth operation of the department. Your flexibility in responding to tasks outside the normal scope of your position is expected.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please click on the 'apply now' button.