Job Title: Agricultural Sales Manager - Cambridgeshire
Location of the Job: Cambridge
Salary & Benefits Package: £45,000 - £60,000 + Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension, Bonus
About The Company:
Our client are a European Ag-Tech company who aim to make technology more accessible using it for more precise efficient and environmentally friendly Agriculture.
Why should you work for this company?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing award winning start-up have a mission to help Farmers and the environment.
The Job Role Details:
- You will promote products & services by participating in farmers' group meetings, technical days in the field, etc.
- You feed a pipeline of qualified prospects and promote our innovative solution,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls.
- You will initiate and maintain contacts with key accounts and technical referrals.
- You will participate in commercial strategy & work with the Marketing team.
- You contribute to the continuous innovation of our products and our customers' satisfaction thanks to your field knowledge.
Ideal Person Skills & Qualifications:
You will have / be…
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience as a salesperson in the agricultural sector.
- You are commercially aware & a team player
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- You have a real interest in precision farming.
How to apply: Please click on the apply now button.
The Industry (Agriculture, Agtech, Precision Farming, Precision Agriculture)
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Established in 2013, Agricultural and Farming Jobs provide outstanding recruitment head-hunting and job advertising services. We are the trusted recruitment partner of choice to industry leading organisations across the UK and Internationally. We recruit specifically for all roles within the sectors of: Agriculture, Farming, Horticulture, Food and Fresh Produce, Vet, Pet and Animal Health, Agrochemicals, Fertilisers and Seeds, Software and Technology, Machinery, Technical and Engineering and specialist Education.