Area Development Manager – Northern Ireland
National Milk Records plc (NMR) is the leading supplier of management information to enable dairy herd improvement. Delivering milk quality, health and genomic testing services, NMR provides data on individual cows’ performance to the dairy industry in the UK to assist with informed decision making. The job is home based; however, driving will be a significant part role.
Due to continued growth, we require a full time Area Development Manager based in Northern Ireland. You would be responsible for business expansion and profitable promotion of NMR products and services within the area.
• Achieving revenue levels in accordance with budgets set
• To grow revenue by the acquisition of new customers
• To develop revenue of NMR products
• To respond to all enquiries in a timely manner
• To build key industry partner links in the area
• To develop and implement marketing campaigns
• To manage your sales pipeline
• To achieve set conversion rates within the sales pipeline
• To maintain the completeness and quality of non-customer database
• To maintain set KPIs
• To manage account relationships with allocated accounts including overdue debt
• To maintain effective knowledge of NMR products and services including the wider industry
• Territory performance reporting and analysis of results with an appropriate action plan
• Promote and assist in NMR at local and national events e.g., shows and farm walks
• To work closely with the team to ensure high quality service and continued business development
• To participate in additional projects as and when required
• To maintain accurate and timely records on the Customer Relations System
• Driving will be a significant aspect of your role
Essential Key Skills & Requirements:
• A graduate, HND or equivalent in agriculture or relevant commercial experience
• Proven sales track record
• Farming experience and knowledge of the dairy industry
• Time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Negotiation skills
• Self-motivated with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
• Full current driving license
• Ability to work effectively within a team and add value
• Strong attention to detail ensuring accuracy in work produced
• Fully PC literate
• To be located within the area
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job as we are an integral part of the farming community. Our staff provide the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products, supporting farmers and the dairy industry to improve profitable production and animal welfare.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry and our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting dynamic new employees. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
- Maximise your potential contribution to the business
- Be involved at every level within the business
- Undertake personal and professional development
- Consistently receive a good employee experience
- And without doubt, you will be part of a caring, welcoming, and friendly team, who could make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
- Initial and ongoing training
- OTE £33,000 based on an unlimited quarterly commission structure
- Company vehicle
- Company contributory pension scheme
- NMR share incentive plan
- Various other NMR benefits
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to: Ivor Hyndman at email@example.com OR click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Please ensure you quote the Vacancy Number 070421 in the subject of your email application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 30th April 2021.