Business Analyst – Chippenham or home based
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Full Time Business Analyst located at the Chippenham site or home based.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to be at the forefront of developing our future state architecture. You will be working closely with the technical product manager, developers, test analysts, technical lead and delivery lead to help build our new applications.
As the successful Business Analyst, you will be involved in agile software product development to deliver robust, well-tested, quality software and data applications, as well as support and contribute to a team ethos based on openness, purposeful and collaborative.
Daily interactions with team members are important, so we are looking for someone who can analyse the needs of our customers and understand the requirements of our stakeholders, build effective User Stories digging deeper, helping the team understand the requirements ensuring all acceptance criteria is specified correctly. Create documents such as wireframes and detailed process flows that can help the team understand the product being built and the business value to be delivered.
Excellent communication skills are needed as we will be developing a number of new applications, using new technologies and you will be needed to facilitate workshop and brain-storm ideas with the rest of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established AgTech company, with investment to develop new software and data services, whilst making a difference to our food supply chain, environment and sustainability.
Essential Key Skills:
- Create User Stories
- Create documents such as Wireframes, Process Flows, Facilitate workshops
- Good analytical skills
- Have a questioning attitude
- Good at building working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- 3 years as a Business Analyst or equivalent
- Experience with SCRUM
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job! The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry. Our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service to the industry. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting and developing the next generation of farm services staff. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
- Maximise your potential contribution to the business
- Be involved at every level within the business
- Undertake personal and professional development
- Consistently receive a good employee experience
- And without doubt, you’ll be part of a caring, welcoming and friendly team, who have the ability to make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
- Salary £45,000 per annum
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- 33 days Annual Leave (inclusive of the usual bank holidays)
- Ongoing training and development offered throughout your career with the company
- Flexible working from home options
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17th September 2021.