Curriculum Leader / Lecturer – Agriculture
£25,620 - £33,889 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Contributing to the Agriculture Lecturing team, the post holder will undertake teaching and practical instruction on full-time and part-time courses at all FE levels in Agriculture. The successful applicant will have an appropriate qualification at FE level 3 or higher, together with a recognised teaching qualification, or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification.
The post holder will develop the Agriculture curriculum as well as lead Agriculture staff in the continued improvement of standards in teaching, learning and pastoral care.
There is a teaching and pastoral requirement with this post up to 760 hours.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 18 October 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Application packs are available by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.