Customer Services Operator – Harrogate
National Milk Records plc (NMR) is the leading supplier of management information to enable dairy herd improvement. Delivering milk quality, health and genomic testing services, NMR provides data on individual cows’ performance to the dairy industry in the UK to assist with informed decision making.
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a full time Customer Services Operator based in Harrogate.
To be responsible for:
– Handling Customer Enquiries/Orders
– Handling enquiries from NMR Group customers/potential customers and the wider industry
– Assisting company wide colleagues to provide the best Customer Experience
– Deal with enquiries maybe via any media channel
– Deal with issues and complaints within a timely and effective manner
– Processing NMR orders
– Updating Company CRM System
– Maintain an accurate account of all customer enquiries/contact
– Gather and update customer information
– Ensure logging of customer requests and requirements are accurate
– Allocation of tasks to other colleagues to ensure best possible Customer Experience
– Administration tasks were required
Essential Key Skills & Requirements:
• Ability to provide excellent customer service
• Remain customer focused at all times
• Have an excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills
• To identify and assess the customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Be flexible in approach to listening and understanding customers needs
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Be self-motivated with a positive, can-do and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to work effectively within a team and add value
• Hold strong attention to detail ensuring accuracy in work produced
• Take full ownership for customer enquiries
• Have a passion for delivering outstanding service
• Be fully PC literate
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
• Farming experience and knowledge of the dairy industry
• Problem solving skills
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job as we are an integral part of the farming community. Our staff provide the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products, supporting farmers and the dairy industry to improve profitable production and animal welfare.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry and our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting dynamic new employees. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
- Maximise your potential contribution to the business
- Be involved at every level within the business
- Undertake personal and professional development
- Consistently receive a good employee experience
- And without doubt, you will be part of a caring, welcoming, and friendly team, who could make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary £18,789.98 per annum
- Initial and ongoing training
- Company contributory pension scheme
- NMR share incentive plan
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 26th October 2021.