Digital Systems Specialist
Location of the Job: North East, Yorkshire.
The Company is a specialist manufacturer of agricultural machinery and equipment.
The Industry: Farm Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Harvesting Machinery, Farm Equipment, Agricultural Equipment.
The Job Role Details:
Due to success, growth and expansion, we are now looking for a dynamic and hardworking Digital Systems Specialist to join this dedicated after sales team providing service and sales technical support within this specialist agricultural and farm machinery manufacturer.
- You - as the Digital Systems Specialist will work closely within the technical and sales support teams in the UK and overseas to assist in delivering rapid and accurate solutions to further develop the Digital Systems.
- Support with the installation and user support of all Digital Systems.
- Work with the specialist diagnostics systems and further develop the integration.
- The role is initially based in the workshop providing support across the UK, but will develop into an office based role in the head office in Yorkshire.
Ideal Person Skills & Qualifications:
You will have / be:
- A strong knowledge and understanding of IT and Digital Systems.
- Must be able to diagnose and rectify and issues.
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of agricultural machinery and equipment.
- A strong communicator who is able to provide high levels of customer service and proactive solutions.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Overtime will be required through busy seasonal periods.
- Full training will be available.
- You will need to be prepared to spend time away from home during training.
Salary Package: A basic salary in the range of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Plus Benefits: Company works van, bonus structure, mobile phone, laptop, company pension scheme and more.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach.