Engineer / Fitter – Horticultural Machinery – Near Bicester, easy access to A34
Continental Landscapes Ltd
Continental Landscapes delivers grounds maintenance services for local authorities and housing associations maintaining parks and green open spaces. Our aim is to provide sustainable outcomes for the local communities in which we work through our commitment, experience and innovative service delivery.
Working for Continental offers the opportunity to join a successful, progressive and growing business which values its employees and cares about delivering quality services.
We are recruiting to expand our team with an experienced Agricultural/Horticultural Engineer/Fitter.
• Servicing and repairing all horticultural equipment
• Fault finding and diagnostic work
• Visiting customer sites and conducting services on equipment
Skills and Experience
• A full clean driving licence
• Previous service and maintenance experience with vehicles/plant/horticultural/HGV
• Energetic, passionate and hardworking
• A team player able to work to tight deadlines
• A passion for what you do and able to contribute to the success and growth of the company
• Strong industry knowledge in horticultural space
The successful candidate will receive
• Excellent salary and competitive incentive scheme (£25,000 - £30,000 to start), plus company vehicle
• Ongoing training, development and support
• Opportunity to make your stamp and contribute to the success of the business.
• Career progression opportunities
Salary and benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
We welcome applicants from all sections of the community as we are an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in this role and have the legal right to work in the UK, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.