Farm Grain Buyer - North UK
Vac Ref: 16217 KM
Are you an experienced Grain Buyer?
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
The Company: UK's leading grain and seed company.
The Industry: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Trading, Seed, Grain.
Purpose of the Job:
* As Farm Grain Trader you will be responsible for trading grain to end users.
* You will be responsible for developing new business and an existing customer base.
* An essential part of this role will be to provide technical information and advice to farmer customers on all aspects of arable crop production.
* Building relationships and trade with farmers.
* Nurturing existing relationships and developing new ones.
* Evaluate the many factors that influence the grain market.
* Extensive farm calling will be required to take over and manage existing accounts and in the establishment of new accounts.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
* Previous work experience in agricultural sales or grain buying or as a farm trader.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with farmers.
* Good knowledge of agriculture and arable cropping.
* Hungry, tenacious and driven.
* Personable and confident.
* Seeking a long-term position.
* Good communications skills with the ability to communicate well with farmers.
* Able to work alone and also as part of a team.
* Clean driving licence.
£30,000 - £50,000 Basic - Depending Upon Experience.
Plus + Car allowance, Pension, Health Insurance.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Please send your CV to; Angel Bains - Senior Recruitment Resourcer
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. Established in 2013, Agricultural and Farming Jobs provide outstanding recruitment head-hunting and job advertising services. We are the trusted recruitment partner of choice to industry leading organisations across the UK and Internationally. We recruit specifically for all roles within the sectors of: Agriculture, Farming, Horticulture, Food and Fresh Produce, Vet, Pet and Animal Health, Agrochemicals, Fertilisers and Seeds, Software and Technology, Machinery, Technical and Engineering and specialist Education.