Location of the Job: North Yorkshire (Hybrid/Remote considered)
The Company: Our client is an established specialist insurance provider who are ever evolving with the market. A forward thinking company that goes the extra mile for their customers and employees.
The industry: Insurance
The Job Role Details:
As a Farm Underwriter you will be responsible for acquiring and retaining profitable target business.
- New business enquiries, renewals and mid term adjustments
- Underwrite risks and issue accurate and compliant documents
- Clearly demonstrate proactive follow up of risks
- Achieve personal financial targets
- Provide high quality underwriting
- Build strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Account development
The Ideal Farm Underwriter will have:
- Clear communicator
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Understanding of the use of binder guidelines and authorities
- Working knowledge of Legal and regulatory Insurance Framework
- High level of specialist market and product knowledge
- Cert CII (Desirable)
- DIIA/ ACII (Advantageous)
Additional Information: This is a permanent, full-time position.
Salary Package: A basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per year depending on experience.
Plus Benefits: Fantastic working environment, Increased annual leave, Increased pension + many more
How to apply: Please send your CV
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach.