Job Title: Financial Office Manager
Location of the Job:Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire Cotswolds, UK
The Company: Mixed Farming enterprises, consisting of several businesses.
The Job Role:
- The client is looking for a Financial Office Manager to join their team and help support their various businesses which include in hand arable farming operations, share farming arrangements and an agricultural contracting business.
- They are looking for someone who has a high attention to detail, can ensure essential tasks can be managed and has strong experience within accounts, from transactional duties through to payroll and monitoring quarterly budgets and closing month end.
- In particular the Directors are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about using data and management software to drive the business forward and can implement a suite of farm management software and accountancy tools that can used across the businesses and with advisers.
- This role will be a directly supporting the Directors to ensure the smooth daily operation of the business and they are looking for a flexible candidate who has a strong work ethic to join them on a permanent basis.
- Due to the nature of the position, previous office or operations management is essential, as well as prior agricultural experience.
Ideal Person/ Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel (Reporting functions as well as formulas).
- Sage and/or Xero accounting software experience beneficial, but not essential if you have experience in other software programs.
- Have a flexible and pro-active attitude.
- Knowledge of budgets and Financial Ratios.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on process improvement and controls.
- Excellent attention to details and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- There will be additional duties such as HR duties, maintaining personnel records, expenses payments, new employee inductions, insurance policies and company events.
- An accountancy qualification is beneficial but not essential
How to apply: Please click on Apply Now
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.