Job Title: Full Stack .Net Software Developer
Salary: £41,000 per annum, 26 Days Annual Leave plus BH
Our client is a progressive and dynamic company with family values at its core and a drive for personal development, as well as team spirit. At the heart of the UK dairy industry, provides a wide array of services to assist members in breeding profitable, robust and productive dairy cattle.
UK Dairy Industry
- To write, update and maintain bespoke in-house software to specification using modern industry good practice programming skills.
- Around 50% of your time will be spent on re-development projects with the remaining time spent addressing changes and updates to existing software
- The companies main business management software systems are heavily based around SQL with stored procedures which then feed a range of systems. You will be responsible for supporting and delivering updated web-based systems whilst able to maintain the legacy system alongside until its completed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A good level of experience of full stack developer skills
- MS SQL
- API's (Restful / SOAP)
- £41,000 per annum
- Enhanced pension
- 26 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Great working Environment
- Contemporary Head Office
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Range of Other Benefits