Job Title: Managing Director with sizeable Share Ownership opportunity!
Vacancy Ref: 15115 ML
Location of the Job: Wiltshire
FANTASTIC BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!
The Company: Our client is a successful trade, wholesale, and retail nursery with 5 acres, supplying into a variety of garden centres as well as landscapers, horticulturists, and gardeners.
The Job Role Overview:
- The successful candidate will not only be the MD of the business but will also be fulfilling an ambition to become the largest shareholder on appointment. With two other directors from the existing senior management together, they will own a substantial majority of the shares, paying for out of the profits over a specified number of years.
- Very exciting and unique opportunity for someone looking for an existing business with a reputation for high quality products, a respected brand with growth opportunities.
- The MD will be in the leadership role to grow and develop the business which includes a successful retail Plant Showroom and sales via the website.
- The MD will provide support to the existing skilled team that has strength in depth covering everything from propagation to service delivery.
- Strong proven leadership skills and the passion to be the committed major shareholder in the company that is waiting for someone who wants to exploit to its full the potential for this business that is currently in a growth sector with significant opportunities.
- Full P&L responsibility - track record of owning & growing a horticultural business.
- Horticultural, growing experience and business acumen will be essential for the successful candidate!
- Inspirational leadership methods.
- Respected member within the horticultural industry.
- Pride themselves in Quality.
- Enthusiastic & forward thinking.
- Must be dedicated and fully committed.
- Strong IT skills.
c£40-50K DOE PLUS the largest shareholder in the company.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.