Manufacturing Operative Engineer
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Manufacturing Operative Engineer to join our friendly family team based near Garstang, in Lancashire. The successful person will earn between £22,464 to £27,464 per annum (depending on experience), for 48 hours per week, with overtime and flexible shift opportunities of total earnings up to £32,000 per annum, annual holiday and the option to include on-site farmhouse accommodation. If you have experience in operating and maintaining a farming (or other) production facility, as part of a team, then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career.
The company would prefer the applicant, if not taking up the offer of accommodation, to live within 5 miles of the plant at Claughton on Brock, PR3 0QN.
· A passion for the role, the organisation and final product produced
· Experience in operating and maintaining farming or industrial production equipment
· Ideally qualified in driving loading shovels, tractor & trailers, and forklift trucks. Training can be given
· The ability to carry out manual based tasks (e.g. cleaning of plant and machinery parts, loading & unloading)
· A full driving licence
· Able to use Office 365 and bespoke software (with training)
· Ensuring consistent operation and maintenance of the production facility, as part of a team
(primary equipment is a Biomass 1.25 Mw Biomass Boiler and New EcoTech Belt Dryer)
· The ability to work without supervision
· Carrying out planned maintenance across the site
· Loading of lorries with bedding products
· Follows all health & safety requirements
· Feeding back on areas that can be improved
EnviroSystems (UK) Ltd is a 25-year Lancashire established business and the market leader in providing innovation farm animal bedding products and solutions. The company is going through an exciting period of growth and expanding further into its markets. The business has also been recognised with many awards, including the Queens Award for Industry Innovation.
Why you should apply
· Competitive hourly rate with annual reviews
· Option to include on-site farmhouse accommodation
· Generous holidays
· Occasional overtime opportunities
· Being part of a winning family business team
To apply for this Production Operative Engineer role, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page. We will aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
Thank you for your application.