Job Title: Market Insight and Proposals Lead
Location of the Job: Telford
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000, 35 Days Holiday, Paid Sick Leave, Company Wide Socials, Access to Bupa Healthy Minds, Progression Opportunities
About The Company: Our client, supported by Innovate UK, are committed to the delivery of research, development, demonstration and training in precision agriculture and engineering for the livestock, arable, horticulture and aquaculture sectors.
The Job Role Details:
To promote the organisation and our technical capabilities as a lead pioneer and enabler of agri-tech within the UK farming and food sectors. To access and provide market intelligence, to inform clients with insight to support decisions in a number of business-related areas. As well as enhancing the reputation as a source of expertise, influence, impact and reach. The main roles are:
- Market Research - conducting market research to provide insight for commercial and grant-funded projects, as well as to support proposal development
- CR&D - to support consortia building, proposal writing and searching for bid opportunities (supporting the New Business & Proposals Manager, and the wider BD Team)
Market Insight Lead
- To lead and develop market insight activity on behalf of clients, within commercial and grant-funded projects, or to support business development activities such as proposal development or strategic marketing initiatives. This is a new function within the business, providing the opportunity to shape future activity in this area.
- This could include qualitative and quantitative insights, in-person (face-to-face or telephone/virtual) and online research techniques.
- To build and manage market data resources to support the team and wider business needs.
- To work closely with business development, marketing and technical colleagues, providing leadership on market insight gathering.
- Engaging with external market research agencies on ad hoc projects as required.
New Business & Proposals Support
- To support the New Business & Proposals Manager and Business Development Managers with consortium building, proposal development and identifying opportunities for funding
- To maintain CRM and support KPI reporting as needed
Ideal Person Skills & Qualifications:
- HND / HNC in relevant Subject
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- B2B, Qualitative or Quantitative market research experience
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the Agricultural and/or Food Sector
- Market Research, Data analysis or Consultancy background
How to apply: Please click apply