A Specialist Agricultural bank with a focus on British Farmers. Our client provides farmers with the specialised lending that they need to run their farms and provide savings accounts to any individual or business that wants to back British farmers and UK agriculture.
The Marketing Executive reports to the Head of Marketing, responsible for contributing to creating awareness of the brand through advertising and campaigns.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Know the audience and ensure the Tone of Voice is utilised to ensure consistency and brand
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Ensure Tone of Voice is utilised and adapted
- Manage brand guidelines
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions, working closely with 3rd parties and attendees. Ensure that success criteria of such events are collected, collated and reported.
- Manage all stock and purchasing branded merchandise
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Event management experience
- Reliable, honest and can contribute to create a thriving culture
- Agricultural background
- Previous experience in a financial services environment
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a brief covering letter outlining their experience in agriculture, any previous work experience and why they believe they are a good fit for the role.