Job Title: Calf Buyer - Office Based
Vacancy Ref: 15021 KM
Location of the Job: Wrexham
The Company: The role, Calf Buyer - Office Based will be office based at our client's UK Head Office in Wrexham, the successful candidate will contribute to a thriving, fast paced business on a mission to provide excellent supply chain solutions to British farmers. Reporting to our Customer Care Manager, this role will work with all areas of business to ensure continued growth and to maintain customer satisfaction is at the core of every decision and behaviour.
We're looking to a recruit an ambitious, hardworking, friendly and outgoing individual who is driven to develop and progress their career.
- To seek & develop new customers & suppliers for the client.
- To understand complex customer requirements & selling across the entire product portfolio.
- Build & manage relationships at multiple levels & able to demonstrate current & future pipeline management
- To continually seek to provide solutions for our suppliers & customers though all our offerings
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide a solution where possible
- Manage repeat sales / procurement of cattle and associated products
- Directly provide support and procurement / sales coordination for the external team
- Work as a key CRM user and data entry governance, ensuring efficient use of data and client management
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Route planning for team members.
- Support the team with weekly reports.
- A strong salesperson with a proven track record of working over the phone and developing new business.
- Must have strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Experience in navigating complex relationships through a diverse offering & product range.
- Customer Focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Excellent problem-solving skills: the ability to think quickly and critically
- Good organisation and ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Drive and motivation and ideally a passion for British agriculture and the countryside
- A team player who will embrace the fun, enthusiastic, dynamic and fast-moving company culture
- Previous experience of CRM use
- High understanding of Excel
£26k - £28k DOE
How to apply: Please click apply now button.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach.