Nightshift Laboratory Technician – Four Ashes, Wolverhampton
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Full Time Laboratory Technician(nights) located at the Four Ashes, Wolverhampton Laboratory.
The Laboratory Technician will provide the knowledge and skills to assist with the ongoing testing and registration of samples as well as basic maintenance of instruments that are fundamental to the laboratory’s operation. Carrying out your duties you will be required to work on a seven nights on/seven nights off shift. From time-to-time training and cover may be required during the laboratory’s operational times on the day shift.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be required:
• To register and analyse samples submitted to the laboratory following published Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Standards.
• To ensure that any instrumentation that is used during analyses is operated to established KPI’s.
• To monitor and apply any amendments made to standard working practices.
• To be responsible for completing laboratory records accurately.
• To assist in the maintenance of the supply of consumables and reagents utilised in the laboratory.
• To report any sample registration or sample analyses that do not conform to standard procedures.
• To ensure the quality of customer communications, both verbal and written are of the highest standard.
• To understand and follow all health and safety procedures involved with both the site and individual workstations.
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job! The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry. Our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service to the industry. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting and developing the next generation of farm services staff. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
• Maximise your potential contribution to the business
• Be involved at every level within the business
• Undertake personal and professional development
• Consistently receive a good employee experience
• And without doubt, you’ll be part of a caring, welcoming and friendly team, who have the ability to make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
Starting salary £20,526.87 per annum
Contributory company pension scheme
Share Incentive Plan
Ongoing training and development offered throughout your career with the company
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to: Kayleigh Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Please ensure you quote the Vacancy Number 030521 in the subject of your email application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 18th May 2021
Vacancy no. 030521