Job Title: Outdoor Leisure & Christmas Section Team Leader
Vacancy Ref: 15074 ML
Location of the Job: Plymouth
The Job Role Overview
- Our client prides themselves on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience.
- As the ideal candidate, you will be immaculately presented, professional and friendly with a genuine interest in plants and gardening, as well as having a good eye for detail.
- Our customers are our main priority, so therefore you will be someone who is passionate about customer service, polite and outgoing, and someone who would always put our customers first.
As an Outdoor Leisure & Christmas Section Team Leader, you will be responsible for
- You will have a list of product groups and or suppliers that you will be responsible for
- Checking performance reports
- Merchandising and stock exit plans
- POS material is right in your area
- Responsible for the retail standards in your are
- Creating visual and inspirational displays to help sell products
- General shop floor maintenance and housekeeping
- Assisting customers with advice and carry to car
- Using the EPOS system
- Merchandising stock and any other duties required by the Department Manager
- Follow guidelines on action points following reports and floor-walks
- Print and put out POS material in the relevant areas
- Be able to identify slow moving stock and action
- Deputise for the Department Manager during holidays and days off.
- Communicate any issues or concerns to the CREM or CAT Manager
- Organise the plant team with weekly and daily tasks
- Update the team on instructions and guidelines from the BD Head Office.
How to apply: Please Click on the apply here button
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home