Job Title: Parts Advisor
Company: Reesink Ireland
Location/Region: Head Office – Nurney, Ireland
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working Hours: 40 per week
Salary: €25,000 - €28,000 depending on experience
As a Parts Advisor in our small and busy team, you’ll provide an excellent service to both internal colleagues and our customers on a daily basis and a timely manner. You’ll ensure all customers’ and workshop needs and requirements for parts are met through your personal developing knowledge of products and the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Possessing experience gained within the agricultural, plant, automotive or aligned industries you will need a basic technical understanding of self-propelled vehicles, tractors and machinery, function and principals of major components. With excellent communication and organisational skills, you’ll have customer facing experience and be comfortable talking to and guiding customers over the phone. You will be hands on, prepared to pick and prepare parts for dispatch and you’ll be a team player.
Upholding the correct parts order processes, you will support the monitoring of stock levels, completing all paperwork and requisitions accordingly and at all times maintaining a secure and organised environment.
Core Tasks / Result Areas:
• To maintain a high degree of customer service, ensuring that the department takes ownership of customer problems, promoting good customer relations by a prompt response to requests or queries and taking responsibility for quality control of the order processes.
• Working in conjunction with the service/ technical support team on technical parts issues and supporting timely response to repair needs, rework programmes and service bulletins.
• Dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone.
• Adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Managing as a member of the parts team local order activity, to achieve first class customer service and order fill rates from efficient order responses.
• Understanding customer needs and drivers and reporting on relevant customer requests and queries.
• Liaise with the Operations Manager to agree, develop and monitor parts supply functions and performance.
• Manage local inventory levels and purchasing activity to achieve first class customer service and fill rates from efficient stock levels and emergency order responses.
• Support the Operations Manager with promotion and local roll out of parts marketing programs and initiatives.
• Upholding the correct implementation of pricing structures, working closely with the parts leader to monitor stock control, completing all paperwork and requisitions accordingly and at all times maintaining a secure and organised environment.
• Effective support of the management of health & safety within the department, ensuring safe systems and work practices are observed.
• A continuous development attitude and approach is required to personal development & skills training, attending internal and supplier training events and meetings related to department activities, as required.
This job description includes the most significant duties; other duties will be required to be met to ensure the smooth operation of the department. Your flexibility in responding to tasks outside the normal scope of your position is expected.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please click on the 'apply now' button.