Job Title: People & Culture Manager
Vacancy Ref: 14487 KM
Location of the Job: Wrexham and some UK travel
The Company: Specialist in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal. In addition, supporting business divisions include Hides & Skins, Raw Materials and Pet Food
The Job Role Overview:
- Working with Senior Management and reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created role will be a pivotal cog in helping build and communicate the business's vision and values, ensuring they are considered and adopted across the chain, whilst developing a team with a unique blend of expertise and experience, during a very exciting time in the team's development.
- Work with Senior Management to define the business' culture & create and implement a long-term Culture Strategy to encourage further inclusivity, connection and understanding of the team
- Champion and continually reinforce our culture, ensuring all employees are aware of our ideals and associated desired behaviours
- HR: Hold Responsibility for all employee relations matters (including supporting and guiding managers on all disciplinary matters), maintain all employee records, ensure all practices are in line with current legislation and best practices
- Recruitment: Oversee recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new staff; developing effective induction and onboarding processes
- Health & Safety: Liaising with managers to ensure all H&S requirements are adhered to & dealt with correctly
- Lead employee engagement & happiness: implement a variety of people focussed initiatives in response to feedback from our talented team (e.g. Team Building & Personal Development)
- Support and develop the current employee review process: assist in the implementation of KPI's, training and development & champion excellent people management practices
- Provide support for the Management team in managing, motivating and developing people, including individual development and succession planning
- Lead on all future Talent Management activities; both in recruitment and internally
- Work with the Marketing team to produce and maintain effective internal communications and engagement channels
- Reporting: Develop & produce quarterly reports covering absence, recruitment and other key people analytics
- Identify areas for improvement and work with Senior Management to implement changes as and when required.
- As our People & Culture Manager, you will embrace an agile approach to developing, delivering and driving continuous improvement across all people and culture accountabilities and initiatives. This role is critical in enabling us to deliver exceptional stakeholder support and grow our business through our talented team of people.
- A proven HR generalist with experience of 5+ years
- Experience of developing the HR function within a high-growth environment
- Highly professional with a strong commercial focus, project management experience and evidence of facilitating business growth through your role
- A true people person who can help celebrate the wins, whilst learning from mistakes and keeping the team at the forefront of decisions
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with the ability to lead and adapt in a changing business environment
- The ability and flexibility to travel around our UK offices and sometimes to the Irish Head Office
- Experience of working with DiSC profiling a distinct advantage.
Salary package C £50K
How to apply: Please click on the apply here button
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on 01527 878550.