Job Title: Pig Farmers - All Levels Required
Vacancy Ref Number: 14814 RG
Location of the Job: North Lincolnshire, UK
My clients are an extremely well-established Pig Farm Specialised. Whereby they are successfully responsible for - selection, breeding/ husbandry as well as fattening. They pride themselves on providing Fantastic Training - Nutrition and Genetics. As well as offering great career growth and development!
They are a results-orientated organisation with a pleasant working atmosphere and career development provided..
The Industry: Pig Farming, pig Farmer, Pig Farm, Livestock, Farm, Farming, Agriculture, Assistant Manager, Manager, stocks, Stores, Breeding, Husbandry, Fattening.
The Job Role details:
Seeking modern thinking Pig Farmers - with both lighter and stronger experience. You will be responsible to assist in the day to day running of their modern Pig Store with up to 1,000's Sows' Managing the stock control, as well as stores, communicating with all relevant staff to make sure time schedules are adhered to. Ideally you will have previous experience performing Husbandry skills / assisting with Breeding.
- Day to day running and monitoring of the Pig Stocks / Stores
- To assist with Breeding / Husbandry of Pigs.
- Demonstrate good team leading skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Keep accurate records.
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met.
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met.
- Manage the stock control, as well as stores.
- Confirm that health and safety regulations are being followed.
- Provide guidance if required to employees.
- To learn grow and develop your skills.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Pig Farm experience and Pig farm working knowledge - whether it be lighter or stronger experiences.
- Desire and willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Highly organised.
- Practical and hands-on.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Potential leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to engage and motivate others.
Salary: £18,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
+ Accommodation (Negotiable) + Fantastic Training
How to apply: Please click on the 'Apply Now' buttton, attaching a copy of your up to date CV.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach.